Shakib Al Hasan Basic information
|Name:||Shakib Al Hasan|
|Date of Birth:||24 March 1987|
|Age Now:||33 Years (as 2020)|
|Birth Place:||Magura District, Bangladesh|
|Father:||Khondoker Masroor Reza|
|Debut Match:||one-day international against Zimbabwe|
Height Weight & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimetres- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (Approx.)||62 Kg|
International Cricket Facts
|Test:||18 May 2007 vs India in Chittagong|
|ODI:||6 August 2006 vs New Zealand in Harare|
|T20:||28 November 2006 vs Zimbabwe in Khulna|
|Jersey Number||#75 (Bangladesh)
#75 (Kolkata Knight Riders)
|Domestic/State Teams:||Khulna Division, Worcestershire, Barbados Tridents, Adelaide Strikers, Melbourne Renegades, Rangpur Riders, Karachi Kings, Jamaica Tallawahs, Dhaka Dynamites, Kolkata Knight Riders, Khulna Royal Bengals, Dhaka Gladiators, Leicestershire,|
|Batting Style:||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style:||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Love to play against||India|
Cricketer Shakib Al-Hasan Biography
Shakib was born on March 24, 1987. He made his debut in a one-day international against Zimbabwe. Shakib started as an all-rounder. He still holds the position quite firmly. He is a left-handed batsman, bowling, and left-handed orthodox spinner. His bat almost became a sharp sword against the bowlers. He also bowled and picked up the wickets of many well-known players in the world-class left-handed spin. Shakib is a former student of BKSP.
He is a symbol of the team’s reliability. Over time, he became the team’s one-man army, the team’s lifeblood. In 2015, he became the number one all-rounder in all three formats of Test, ODI, and T20 cricket. Shakib Al Hasan became the first Bangladeshi cricketer to score 4,000 runs in ODI cricket. He also became the second all-rounder to score 1,000 runs and take 50 wickets in T20.
Some Achievement of Shakib Al-Hasan
- He holds the record for being positioned first as an all-rounder for a long time.
- In June 2019, Shakib turned into the quickest player to score 6,000 runs and take 250 wickets in ODI’s in only 199 matches.
- Shakib is the most noteworthy run-scorer just as the most elevated wicket-taker for Bangladesh in the World Cup.
- In 2015, he turned into the sole cricketer in history to be positioned the ‘No.1 all-rounder’ by ICC in its Player Rankings in every one of the three arrangements of the game (Test, Twenty20, and One Day Internationals)
- In 2018, he turned into the principal Bangladeshi bowler to step through 200 wickets in Exams.
- He is additionally the main cricketer to score 1000 runs and to take 30 wickets in the World Cup.
- In the 2019 Cricket World Cup, Shakib turned into the primary cricketer to score 600 runs and take 10 wickets in a solitary World Cup.
Shakib Al Hasan Controversies
• He wound up caught in another debate after a contest with mentor Chandika Hathurusingha, which prompted the bits of gossip that he had been approached to resign from Test and One Day Cricket.
• Shakib, On 7 July 2014, was prohibited from all the configurations of cricket for the next a half years. Bangladesh Cricket Board depicted it as an “extreme disposition issue”. The contention excited when he left to play in the Caribbean Premier League for Barbados Tridents without illuminating the board authorities for the equivalent and furthermore without getting a No Objection Certificate. The boycott was then decreased to three and a half months.
• Yet another discussion ejected after he manhandled the On-ground umpire Ranmore Martinesz for giving an off-base choice, which as indicated by him was OUT. Be that as it may, was later discovered that the Umpire’s choice was fine. He was then fined Taka 20,000 and suspended for one counterpart for disregarding the Board’s guidelines and guidelines.
• He was avoided Bangladesh’s India visit in November 2019 on the call of ICC. Purportedly, THE ICC had prohibited him for not announcing a degenerate way to deal with the ICC. As indicated by sources, in 2017, Shakib had gotten a proposal from a bookie before a global match, which he didn’t answer to the ICC’s Anti-Corruption and Security Unit (ACSU).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shakib Al Hasan
- In November 2014, against Zimbabwe, he turned into the third International player to score a century and take a 10 wicket pull in a similar match. His excellent innings of 137 and bowling figures of 124-10, saw him on the step of Ian Botham and Imran Khan.
- After winning his 200th wicket in July 2015, Shakib turned into the seventh individual from the first-class club within any event 4000 runs added to the repertoire and 200 wickets.
- ICC, as of January 2016, has positioned Shakib as #1 ODI All-rounder.
- He is labeled as the quickest all-rounder to take 100 wickets and score 1000 runs in test design.
- Does Shakib Al Hasan Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Shakib Al Hasan drink Alcohol?: No
- Shakib is viewed as a standout amongst other all-rounders in cricket.
- Kolkata Knight Riders purchased Shakib in the 2011 period of IPL for Rs. 2.86 Crore and held him in 2014 for Rs. 2.80 Crore.
Question: Who is the wife of Shakib Al Hasan?
Answer: Umme Ahmed Shishir is the wife of Shakib.
Question: Why Shakib banned from ICC for 1 year?
Answer: Shakib replied to a Gambler in Whatsapp, But He doesn’t But he did not tell the ICC.
If you want to know more Cricketers, Then you can click here to know more biography of Cricketers.